Last server records
Pro Nub

gagged

1. Good afternoon, I joined the server and found myself out that I have been gagged, is there any reason behind that?
  2. Site chat has recent discussion concerning your gag.
  3. I had read the chatbox and I'm quite sure that I didn't say "chinese dogs", I complained about the map but can't remember what exactly I said, so can you post some chat logs from then here? Thank you in advance
  4. I would like to avoid copying all the trash I see in servers chat, but since you're asking in a polite way, here it is:

L 04/24/2023 - 16:19:36: "V4R10L4V3R4 <KZRE>": "fucking chinse dog"
    L 04/24/2023 - 16:19:49: "V4R10L4V3R4 <KZRE>": "i cant even reach taht bhop"
    L 04/24/2023 - 16:19:57: "AftërLyfe <KZRE>": "its shit map"

L 04/24/2023 - 19:59:23: "V4R10L4V3R4 <KZRE>": "FUCK CHINESE MAPS"
  5. Yes, I insulted his map. The map is solid but the mapper ruined it with the steep slide on the end of map which can't be finished with heavier weapons. The reason why I involve "chinese" word in my vocabulary is to express my emotions to their maps and I DON'T HATE THEIR COUNTRY AT ALL, but their mappers just make unbalanced maps which make me mad. The sentence "fucking chinse dog" was a little too much and I apologize for hurting that guy's feelings. Anyways, he said in chatbox that he doesn't really care about someone insulting him or his maps, so why did he actually whined about it if the case was about someone making fun of his country. I don't know if this is right to give me 90 days or even more a gag for just involving someone's country in a bad way, but I apologize for being rude and even sober, so can you at least reduce the lenght of the gag to at least 1 month? Seriously, this is the first server I got muted for 3 months, which broke my record of 7 days, it doesn't have daily chat moderation, yet people get gagged for a long time. I hope you will change your mind and do me a favor.
  6. I can soften the punishment if the player who reported offence will ask for it.

it doesn't have daily chat moderation, yet people get gagged for a long time

I don't have time to check all the chats from all our servers, but that doesn't mean any offensive behavior is allowed there. If reported the violation case will be examined according to the community rules.
  7. Did he demand to give me a 3 months mute or was it your decision? I don't get it why would he ask you to reduce my mute if he already wanted you to gag me. That's only up to you, not by the playerbase.
  8. In my opinion, the best way to solve situation was to apologise to him in pm if you really regret what you ve done, i bet on that after this mojito would type kroluk to reduce ban, instead of it you just trying to argue which only confirms that you deserve time what you ve got
  9. maybe little offtopic but if someone wrote me "oh fu*k this serbian dog" "fu*k his and all serbian plugins" i would smile, but this guy Mojito got so much offfended so the player is getting 3 month because Mojito is that much SENSITIVE person, I don't think this has any logic

maybe it looks im defending V4R10L4V3R4, but to be honest i dont know who is he, first time seeing his nick lol..but his messages on the server to me doesnt sound serious (obvious isnt it) it was just written in affect

i apologize for intruding on the topic like this, @Kpoluk I understand that it is your site and you make decisions, but this seems that for every small thing we can get a big fine, depending on how immature the person who receives the comments..
  10. Guys, I wrote this topic only for Kpoluk and I said it here:
    That's only up to you, not by the playerbase.

So please, stop writting here
    Edited by V4R10L4V3R4 29.04.23 15:08